Book a Skiathos Circumnavigation Private Sailing Yacht Day Tour, in Greece, in small-groups.
Book this Skiathos Circumnavigation Private Sailing Yacht Day Tour and seeing the beauty of the island from its surrounding waters!
This Private Sailing Yacht Day Tour is essential to experience all the island of Skiathos has to offer.
Clear blue water, breathtaking views, and local culture are all to be had aboard a luxury Motor Yacht.
A boutique cruise is a unique sailing experience that will take you to places you never imagine on a comfortable home-like ship.
Boutique cruises take place on small and medium vessels and therefore accommodate only a small limited number of travelers.
Therefore the atmosphere on board is relaxed and the service is exceptional.
A boutique cruise ensures a direct connection to nature and maximum proximity to the sea.
Starting from the port of Skiathos at 11.00 am. Back at 19.00 pm, with 5-6 stops for swimming.
First, stop in Tsougria for swimming and morning coffee.
Stop in the Troulos to swim.
Next stop in Koukounaries, to continue our swimming, and then stop again in Bananista club. at 14:00 o'clock we stop at Katigiorgi port for lunch at one of the two beautiful, traditional restaurants which offer a variety of excellent food. (The visit to the restaurant is not included in the trip price).
In the afternoon we stop at Kastro and Lalaria for swimming and photos (provided that the weather conditions will allow a stop there), and a last stop at Arkos island for a swim, sunset, fruit and afternoon coffee or tea.
Services we provide onboard:
• High-Quality service to meet your needs
• High safety and security standards
• Multimedia and audio facilities
• Wireless with integrated TV so you can enjoy the pictures and sound from the i-phone, i-pad, i-pod, Smartphone
• Washing - drying machine
• Four new TV sets
• deck chairs with folded backs
• BBQ on the deck,
• Free Wi-Fi
• Welcome drinks, snacks, and fruit salads
The program includes:
• A visit to the islands of Skiathos, Tzougkria, and Arkos
• Fruit, water, soft drinks, many snacks, wine, beer, Champagne, coffee, fuel costs, V.A.T.