Everyone knows the current positive trend for healthy lifestyle and sports, and people have discovered that modern technology can help you with reaching your personal goals, measure the progress and after all even motivate you.
Digital newbies are the best time and money saving mates that can help you also to avoid using the personal couch(in many cases). You can workout in your own style and rhythm using the useful features, such as heart rate monitor, calorie counting, blood pressure monitor, GPS, pedometer etc. And all this is just one smart device- smart watch or smart braselet(fitness bracelet).
You will truly enjoy the convenience of taking your fitness tracker wherever you go right on your wrist. Moreover a smartband is a stylish wardrobe detail for dynamic active people.
The choice you have to make before buying is which devices and functions meet your needs. Let`s say you choose between smart watch and a smart bracelet- let`s see what`s the difference.
The difference between smart bracelets and watches.
Smart bracelets are dedicated mostly to sport and health measurements including heart rate, burned calories, distance, and even sleep monitoring.
Smart watch are designed as general purpose device that usually can track some fitness activities, but focused also on call and message notifications, some of them even give you an opportunity to use the browser and surf internet.
In our store you can find a great choice of smart watches and bracelets and even better- most of our models combine features of both types. Let’s check 4 options of our personal choice:
XIAOMI AMAZFIT COR MiDong SMART BRACELET
Famous chinese high-quality brand introduces one of the first cheap smartband to desert the monochrome OLED show, as an alternative it uses an IPS colour display display. Amazfit Cor has a hint display interface rather than touch button that’s a welcome change for a smartband, it offers smooth get right of entry to menus, by way of easy faucet or swipe at the display screen.
This model combines features of smart watch and fitness tracker:
- Reflective Display Technology- great for outdoor workouts.
- Heart Rate Monitor. Built-in PPG heart rate sensor.
- Call Reminder and push instant notifications, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, SMS.
- Waterproof: Professional Waterproof. 50 meters waterproof standard. No worries about getting it wet, it is shower and swimproof. (* for taking shower with hot water, please don't wear the band.)
- Other Functions: Calendar, Passometer, Sleep Tracker, Remote Control, Activity Tracker, Alarm Clock, Fitness Tracker. The fitness tracker is intended for fitness and health and features three – axis acceleration sensor, heart rate monitor, additional features include are step counter, distance counter, calorie counter, sleep tracking, weather, alarm, timer, connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth 4.1, the smartband can received call and message notifications and social app notifications.
XIAOMI HUAMI AMAZFIT PACE
- 1.34 inch capacitive touch screen: With HD resolution 320 x 320 pixel, uses Corning Gorilla glass material, high-quality.
- Reflective display technology: The dial is always bright without black screen. Perfect solution for oudoor workouts.
- Bluetooth music: Can store 500 songs and play music via bluetooth earphone when running, easily complete sports goal in relaxing environment.
- GPS + Glonass: Can precisely track your daily movement, mileage, altitude, stride frequency, pace and other professional sports data, help you analyze and improve your sports level.
- Heart rate monitor: Built-in PPG heart rate sensor.
- Call reminder and push notifications. Facebook, WhatsApp, lets you receive real-time info.
- More functions: Calendar, Remote Control, Noctilucent, Alarm Clock, Passometer, Sleep and Fitness Tracker, 24 hour instruction.
- Long standby.
- Waterproof Grade: Life Waterproofl
- App available.
S908 GPS WATERPROOF SMART BRACELET FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
Dedicated fitness tracker with plenty of functions:
- IP68 Professional waterproof. Up to 2 meters depth water protection.
- Smart calls & messages reminder: Band to easily check the latest 3 new messages and you will not miss the important calls.
- Dynamic heart rate: Professional dynamic heart rate sensor, monitor 1 times every 10 minutes,16 hour ECG. Able to set up vibration notifications.
- GPS chip records the motion track: It can display the longitude and latitude coordinates, world time / date, altitude, speed of movement.
- Support multiple modes of movement: Swimming, Walk, Run, Climb, Ride( heart rate, frequency, steps, calories, speed, pace, mileage, laps etc)
- More function: Sedentary reminder, Sleep monitoring, Alarm clock, Activity detection, Pedometer.
P1 PLUS SMART WATCH WITH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART RATE MONITOR
This is an amazing affordable budget model :
- Top waterproof grade IP67.
- Messages / Social apps (WhatsApp, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and etc) / Call vibration reminder (number display)
- Real-time heart rate monitor: 24-hours dynamic heart rate detection, Built-in dynamic heart rate chips, recording Real-time recording the heartbeats
- Most accurate blood pressure monitor.
- Automatic sleep monitor: Automatically recognizes your sleeping status, sleep degree ( light sleep time, deep sleep time and awake hours)
- Additional features: Time, Pedometer, Passometer, Calorie burning monitor, Distance, Workout duration, Remote Control, Alarm Clock, Activity Tracker.
- App available.
So you see, if you do a lot of sports or camping or other activities like that, We would recommend you a smart bracelet (fitness tracker).
Otherwise if you are business oriented and travel a lot for work, and do sports from time to time, you would love a wearable helper device such as a smart watch. Besides nowadays many smart watch include GPS tracker, heart rate monitor and more fitness tracking functions.
As you see in our store we try to keep more models with mixed functions, so you don`t have a hard choice.
Bear in mind, that all smart bracelets and watches make specific measurements(blood pressure, heart rate) on the level of wearable devices, not medical ones. There may be a small deviation between your smart watch data and the dedicaded blood pressure meter for instance.