Sometimes traveling might become exhausting, with time zone changes, jet lags, lack of sleep and in combination with bad food can cause a drop of your immunity with high or low body temperatures. This contactless multifunctional infrared digital thermometer is of ABS material, at the small size of 12 x 4 x 4cm, it can be powered with 2 x AAA batteries (are not included in the package), and it can measure temperatures between 34-43 degrees Celsius. Its accuracy is of ±1%.
- This thermometer gives you a fast and accurate temperature measurement via the ear canal.
- It keeps memory storage of at least 2 test results.
- It is suitable both for infants and adults.
- It operates on a durable advanced infrared technology. You can measure both ear and forehead.
- It will alarm in case of fever, so you know immediately what calls to action you should take in further.
- It is very easy at cleaning, you just need to use a moist cotton in order to clean the probe.
- It is simple to use as it operates with just one button.
- It is great for traveling since it is accepted by airlines unlikely other mercury thermometers
How to use:
Forehead temperature measurement
Step 1: Inset the battery, press the Start button, so that all symbols appear on the display, 1 second later it appears the temperature measured last time, the sign "M" appears at the same time.
Step 2: The sign "M" disappears, forehead/ear indicator appears, it means the place you measured last time, then the temperature unit flickering, now you see the measuring interface.
Step 3: Keep the protective cover on the probe, press the "measuring" button till hearing "Beep" sound from the speaker. Measuring program starts. Keep the device in position for one second after two "Beep" sounds, the temperature value will show up on screen along with the Forehead model symbol.
Step 4: During next 6 seconds when test result lasting on the screen, user can no longer make a measurement until a sound of "Beep" aural reminder.
Step 5: No operation in 60 seconds, the device will record the last measuring data and shut down automatically.
Ear temperature measurement
Step 1: Take off the cover, the device will change for the Ear Mode automatically. take hold of the outer part of the ear, gently pull back and upward to straighten the ear canal, put the probe to ear canal slowly till the body of device stay completely close to ear canal.
Step 2: No operation in 60 seconds, the device will record the last measuring data and shut down automatically.
How to change from ºC to ºF
Press down the "Power" button for 3 seconds when the device is in off state, it will be switched between ºC/ºF automatically.
1 x Ear Thermometer
The sensor of this thermometer is extremely sensitive. Any dirt, oil etc. will prevent the accuracy of the measurement. your only obligations is to check and clean the sensor on a regular basis. The surface has to be reflective and shiny. To clean properly, please clean the sensor with a q-tip cotton. In case it is soaked with alcohol you have to expect the maximum cleaning effect.
When taking temperature from different parts of your body, it is normal to obtain a slight variation in the temperature readings.
- An ear (tympanic) temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) higher than an oral temperature,
- A forehead (temporal) temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) lower than an oral temperature.
- Therefore, it is NORMAL to get 1-2°F (0.6-1.2°C) difference between an ear measurement versus a forehead measurement. This is NOT due to the inaccuracy of the thermometer.
The 2 x AAA batteries are not included in the package. We will not include batteries, according to International law, batteries are not allowed for international air transportation for the safety of shipping and protection of the environment.